BORArchitecture was established in 1994 to provide full architectural services to both private clients and public agencies throughout Central Washington. The firm is committed to the Yakima Valley and providing services that enhance the area in which they live. They take pride in all their projects and feel, as they help clients achieve their goals, they help improve the community.
Some clients for whom the firm has had the privilege of providing services include; Allan Bros Fruit, Borton Fruit, Comprehensive Healthcare, Cities of Grandview, Granger, Selah, Wapato, Yakima, Lower Valley Credit Union, Yakima Federal Savings and Loan, Columbia Basin College, Heritage University, Perry Technical Institute, the Goldendale, Grandview, Wapato and West Valley School Districts, Yakima County, Yakima Fire Department, as well as numerous projects for Yakima Valley College.
The firm has acquired a wide range of experience providing services for both new construction and major renovations for project types including the following:
- Community College and University Facilities
- Correctional Facilities
- Commercial Kitchens
- Dental Clinics
- Educational Facilities for K-12
- Feasibility and Budgeting Studies for all project types
- Financial Institutions
- Fire Stations and Training Facilities
- Mental Health Office and Treatment Facilities
- Public Works Administrative and Maintenance Facilities
- Public and Private Office Buildings
- Religious Facilities