ARCHITECT AND ARCHITECTURAL INTERN
We are currently interviewing candidates for positions with our firm located in Yakima Washington. BORArchitecture is a highly respected firm established in 1994 to provide full architectural and interior design services. We desire someone to become part of our team and be committed to providing quality architectural services for our clients.
Architect Job Description:
- Work with clients to confirm design objectives and formulate options; may prepare and conduct design and technical presentations for team and/or clients.
- Team with Principal-in-charge to develop design concepts and translate them into workable construction systems; evaluate alternatives to develop solutions and maintain quality control.
- Preparation of design drawings and construction documents.
- Coordinate/lead the work of architecture and interior design staff as well as sub-consultants to complete design work and construction documents.
- Coordinate regularly with design team regarding project status; ensure work meets clients’ requirements, is timely and completed within budget.
- Participate in or lead construction administration for projects.
- Have the ability to work on multiple projects at various stages of design.
- Participate in marketing efforts, including presentations.
Architectural Intern Job Description:
- Responsible for assisting in development of designs and technical solutions throughout all phases of project delivery. Strong technical and analytical skills required.
- Coordinate with consulting engineering disciplines to aid integrated project delivery.
- Responsible for production of high-quality construction documents and specifications in collaboration with, and under the supervision of a licensed project architect.
- Participate in construction site visits and assist in construction administration.
- Learn the professional trade and craft of architecture.
- Medical, life and disability insurance fully paid.
- Vacation, sick leave, holidays paid time off.
- Simple IRA with company match.
- Competitive salary.
Qualified and interested candidates please respond by emailing your cover letter and resume to Yvonne Luttrell at firstname.lastname@example.org.